Download the Myriad 4 News User Guide
Myriad News Edit
Myriad News is a complete 'end to end' paperless newsroom system designed to make the creation, compilation and delivery of radio news a breeze.
The Myriad News Edit module provides journalists with access to the captured news content as well as the freedom to create their own stories and audio cuts. These are combined into bulletins ready for live broadcasting and posting online to websites and social media.
Myriad News Edit provides all the tools your journalists need to create rich engaging news stories comprising of scripts, audio and pictures. Local stories can be combined with national content to craft complete bulletins or news programs ready for broadcast or publishing.
Myriad News Edit also provides a common directory of contacts to all journalists, access to audio on your main Myriad Playout system and the ability to post interesting stories to other newsrooms in your radio group.
Myriad News Edit is available as either a software purchase or as a monthly subscription which includes software, support and upgrades.
There are also a number of package deals and discounts available for education and registered charities so please contact us for a personalised quote.
Part Number: M4News-Edit-Com
- Aggregated news feed from multiple sources.
- Text, pictures & audio combine to create compelling stories.
- Monitor RSS and Twitter news feeds.
- Create and edit your own stories.
- Import, record and edit multiple audio cuts per story.
- Create web ready versions of your content.
- Compile bulletins (from templates) ready for 'live broadcast'.
- 'Live Read' mode provides scripts and audio for live bulletins.
- Publish content to the web and social media.
- Manage websites and contacts from within Myriad News.
- Live Tweets direct from your desktop.
- Compatible with Myriad 4 Playout.
- Live 'on air' vis Myriad News Playout
- FTP based websites (or local file systems)
- Compatible CMS systems (contact us for list)
- Other Myriad News Capture systems (for sharing stories between stations)