Download the AutoTrack User Guide
AutoTrack is an innovative music and link scheduling solutions offering a range of tools and facilities to allow you to produce lively, natural sounding 'live assist' and automated program output regardless of the size, nature and format of your station. Based on more than a decade of development, the AutoTrack product range allows you to create music policies, clocks and rules that reflect the sound that you want for your station.
AutoTrack Standard includes all the tools you need to create lively and natural sounding live assisted or automated program content. AutoTrack Standard is designed to work specifically with Myriad (but can work with any playout system) and includes a great deal of interaction and connectivity between the two systems.
AutoTrack Standard is ideal for smaller commercial stations, internet broadcasters and community radio stations.
AutoTrack Standard is available as either a software purchase or as a monthly subscription which includes software, support and upgrades.
There are also a number of package deals and discounts available for education and registered charities so please contact us for a personalised quote.
Part Number: ATS-TS-COM
- Total Log Integration(TLI) when combined with Myriad 4 Playout.
- Advanced music and link scheduling system.
- Organise your music in to categories, styles and characteristics.
- Add jingles, promo's, sweepers and voice links.
- Build up 'clocks' for shows including information about what music and links you want to include.
- Assign 'clocks' to your schedule to build a framework for your stations live assisted and automated output.
- Apply rules and formats to control the way your station sounds, how often songs and artists come up and which songs can be scheduled when.
- Generate weeks of lively automated and live assisted programming at the touch of a button.
- Analyse your stations schedule and view the schedule history of songs, artists and links.
- Send your completed schedule to your Myriad playout system.
- Full interaction with your Myriad 4 Playout system.
- Configurable output log format for compatibility with most playout systems
- Get a professional station sound, 24 / 7 without all the hard work.
Total Log Integration (TLI)
Whether you are using AutoTrack in Standard or Pro editions, when combined with Myriad 4 Playout you get the full advantage Total Log Integration (TLI). TLI is when a single Station Database is used by both Myriad 4 Playout and AutoTrack 4 for the generation and playout of the station log. This means that changes made in AutoTrack are reflected in Myriad Playout in real time and vice versa. This creates a dynamic link between your programming team and your On-Air team for tighter integration and more control over your stations output.