Download the AutoTrack User Guide
AutoTrack is an innovative music and link scheduling solutions offering a range of tools and facilities to allow you to produce lively, natural sounding 'live assist' and automated program output regardless of the size, nature and format of your station. Based on more than a decade of development, the AutoTrack product range allows you to create music policies, clocks and rules that reflect the sound that you want for your station.
Built on the foundations of AutoTrack Standard, AutoTrack Pro offers a quantum leap in power, reconfigurability and resources. Designed for the rigours of modern commercial radio, AutoTrack Pro combines powerful, customisable rules and features with an intuitive, simple to use interface that offers all the control, without all the headaches. AutoTrack Pro works with the majority of 3rd party playout systems so Myriad and non-Myriad users alike can enjoy the tremendous benefits that the system offers.
AutoTrack Pro is recommended for commercial radio stations and groups.
AutoTrack Pro is available as either a software purchase or as a monthly subscription which includes software, support and upgrades.
There are also a number of package deals and discounts available for education and registered charities so please contact us for a personalised quote.
Part Number: ATP-TS-COM
- Total Log Integration(TLI) when combined with Myriad 4 Playout.
- Advanced music and link scheduling system.
- Organise your music in to categories, styles and characteristics.
- Add jingles, promo's, sweepers and voice links.
- Build up 'clocks' for shows including information about what music and links you want to include.
- Assign 'clocks' to your schedule to build a framework for your stations live assisted and automated output.
- Apply rules and formats to control the way your station sounds, how often songs and artists come up and which songs can be scheduled when.
- Generate weeks of lively automated and live assisted programming at the touch of a button.
- Analyse your stations schedule and view the schedule history of songs, artists and links.
- Configurable Rules & Guides - applicable on a per Song / Link category basis to give you ultimate control over every aspect of how your station sounds.
- Categorise your Songs by category, type, style, gender, era and characteristics.
- Build detailed Clocks and assign them to 'time / date' dependent Clock Assignment Grids for flexibility and variation without the hard work.
- Mass, import, change and manipulate Songs and Links and audio to setup and run your system efficiently and effectively.
- Review and edit the generated schedule and see how the changes you make clash against the Rules you set.
- Manage Artist, Artist Groups, Core Artist Lists and Song Titles to schedule additional information and to control when associated Artists / Songs are scheduled.
- Set up Collections of Songs or Links to rotate them as a single item within a category.
- Tons of reports, statistics and tools to put the information you need at your finger tips.
- Import and export utilities for synchronising multiple databases (ideal for scheduling several stations from a single point).
- Compatible with all leading playout systems, you can even generate the same schedule for several different stations using different playout systems.
- Kicks, shuffles, future moves and kill dates make managing your database effortless.
- Copyright report generation from a single station or multiple sites from within a group.
- Available as a 'one off' license fee or as a low cost monthly license fee.
- Send your completed schedule to your Myriad playout system.
- Full interaction with your Myriad 4 Playout system.
- Configurable output log format for compatibility with most playout systems
- Get a professional station sound, 24 / 7 without all the hard work.
Total Log Integration (TLI)
Whether you are using AutoTrack in Standard or Pro editions, when combined with Myriad 4 Playout you get the full advantage Total Log Integration (TLI). TLI is when a single Station Database is used by both Myriad 4 Playout and AutoTrack 4 for the generation and playout of the station log. This means that changes made in AutoTrack are reflected in Myriad Playout in real time and vice versa. This creates a dynamic link between your programming team and your On-Air team for tighter integration and more control over your stations output.