Download the MCL-204 datasheet.
IMG Stage Line MCL-204
2-channel compressor/limiter, with noise gate and side chain input.
For protecting vocal microphones or dynamically played instruments against overload, for equalizing level fluctuations, for emphasising a signal and for transferring analogue recordings onto digital sound carriers (volume maximisation due to dynamic compression).
For each channel:
- 8-step LED level display, switchable to input signal or output signal
- 12-step LED attenuation display
- LED indicators for a perfect adjustment of the threshold values for expander/gate, compressor and limiter
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
- Bypass switch (hard bypass)
- Switch for hard or soft compression (soft knee)
- Threshold control and rate control for expander/gate
- Threshold, ratio, attack, release and output level controls for compressor
- Automatic mode attack/release for compressor
- Side chain mode for controlling the compressor via an additional external audio signal, with monitor function and low cut filter, can be switched on additionally
- Threshold control for limiter
- Selector switch +4 dBu/-10 dBv for internal level adjustments
Parallel control of both channels possible via one operating panel (link/stereo mode)
Part Number: MCL-204
Frequency range : 20-20,000 Hz, -0.5 dB
Max. input level : 8.7 V
12.3 V (side chain)
Max. output voltage : 8.7 V
Output impedance : 60 Ohm bal., 30 Ohm unbal.
S/N ratio : ? 90 dB
Crosstalk attenuation : ? 100 dB
Gate ratio : 1:1.2 to 1:8
Compression : 1:1 to ∞:1
THD : ? 0.05 %
Admiss. ambient temp. : 0-40 °C
Power supply : 230 V~/50 Hz/20 VA
Dimensions : 482x44x220 mm, 1 RS
Weight : 3 kg
Download the MCL-204 manual.
Information reproduced with the kind permission of IMG Stage Line
Need Some Advice?
Our team of experienced radio professionals will be happy to offer honest and friendly advice on all aspects of broadcast technology
Prefer to talk?
UK. (+44) (0)1482 350700
Eire. (+353) (0)1 44-33-911
Australia. +61 7 56 414 959